Please test

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Fri Dec 31 19:01:36 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

please test stable 4.5.4 from winkde.org.

There are some known bugs in the install process:
- some package descriptions are missing (in kdesupport packages) -
please fix in emerge svn and I'll fix the file for the installer.
- compilers can't be selected: only mingw4 and msvc (vc100!!!!) so far,
but this would have to change. This requires some changes in the
installer, I think TheOneRing already tried out some fixes, he needs
some help there.
- some packages might be missing: I know that shared-desktop-ontologies
is missing, I need to rebuild that package later.

Have a nice year 2011,
regards,
Patrick