Release announcement: first alpha

Diego panda84 at inwind.it
Sat Dec 18 15:17:30 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

attaching a first (incomplete) draft of the announcement. Adjustement can be
made to better fit windows.kde.org and dot.kde.org style, but I'd like to have
feedback if I'm on the right track of if I should start from scratch.

If what I've written is fine, I'll add some more infos about the common release
effort, some notes about how to install, what's included , and a final remark
about the possibility of kitten murder due to the use of this release.

Regards,
Diego