News in the console2

Eduard Sukharev kraplax at mail.ru
Thu Oct 29 14:51:11 CET 2009

В сообщении от Четверг 29 октября 2009 04:00:46 автор Jaroslaw Staniek
написал:
> Hi, just FYI, one of the recent builds of the console2 app (cmd.exe
> replacement) [1] offers "Edit->Stop scrolling" command, among others.
> This command allows to easily read the output while new lines still
> being added (e.g. when you compile programs). You can also set
> shortcut for the command.
>
> At least this addition is welcome by someone like me who sometimes
> track warnings in real time (almost as good distractor as making
> another cup of something).
>
> [1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/console

Thanks Jaroslaw :)
These are really good news :) I always hated that behavior of Console2 -
trying to read while something is bulding is PITA there. And though i update
Console2 from time to time i rarely see (and thus look for) any significant
improvements. This one that is very welcome. Thanks for info, again :)
--

Best regards,
Eduard