-------------little confiqure qt designer with windows visual studio express edition for c++------------------------

isuru anuranga wijesingha isuru9898 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 17:03:22 CET 2009

Dear sir.

I'm working on developing KDE game "KBattleShip" on windows visual studio express edition. I have downloaded the source code for KBattleShip but I couldn't compile it successfully as there were error reports like,
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'QtCore/qglobal.h': No such file or directory
shot.cpp

I thought this was because visual studio doesn't find with qt designer's libraries for c++. I have installed the qt designer 4.5.3 opensource source code package visual studio. And I add qt designer's header files folder for include files list of visual studio but yet it doesn't resolve my problem. Can you help me?.

Thank you.