KNode fails with memory error

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 21 10:04:13 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2009 10:38:35 schrieb Christian Ehrlicher:
> Lars Vogel schrieb:
> > On the server  I could only find version 4.3.0 which included kdepim.
> > The 4.3.1 and 4.3.2. on the server did not include kdepim. This
> > version also fails with an memory error.
>
> This is maybe because kdepim once more doesn't compile on windows. I
> tried it for the last few days (svn head) but ... it's useless to
> discuss about the kdepim/windows situation I think :(

What makes you think it is useless to discuss the kdepim/windows situation?
We are actively working on it.
Last week saw an Akonadi sprint in Berlin and of course this caused a bit of
unstability. Kdepim is not known to be stable except for the enterprise4
branch. The upcoming prototype-e5 is currently contructed in head, as far as
I know.

So what is there to discuss?

> Please ask the kde-pim folks about this problem as we can't help here.

As (we) being people in this lists, it includes kdepim people.
And yes, we (including) you can help - if you wanted to. :)

Bernhard