kdelibs build

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Mon Nov 30 10:52:19 CET 2009

Guys,
During the recent koffice sprint I've been supporting devs willing to
know more about kde on windows; Lukas Tvrdy, Krita developer, has
decided to try krita on windows development as I advertised better
debugging capatibilities with msvc 9. he of ocurse was impressed,
what's in large part thanks to your effort!

What went not quite smooth:

1. 4.5.x Qt build stopped in one place with error (qtscript - mkspecs
not found); executing emerge kdelibs again made qt build properly.
2. kdelibs script defaults to trunk; is that our policy? if so, there
is small build error in the knewstuff lib.

That's all so far, he stopped the build waiting for answers on how to
fix the build and continue. I am just asking - maybe you know the
solution. TIA.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org)