procedure entry point could not be located...

Tommaso Massimi tmassimi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:21:07 CET 2009

Hi all,

in this period I'm forced to use windows so i'm having a look to this
kde4 flavour.

The past week I installed kompare, and all went fine: it runs exactly
as in linux.

Today I installed koffice (using the setting from the past install
session, latest stable kde)
and sadly koffice doesn't start.

Krita complains about the function qt4core void qBadAlloc(void)

kspread complains about the functions
qtcore4 QVariant::QVariant(int,void const *,unsigned int)
qtgui4.dll class QVariant QAbstractSpinBox::inputMethodQuery(enum
Qt::InputMethodQuery)

kword complains about the functions
qtcore4.dll struct QListData::Data * QListData::detach3(void) and
qtcore4.dll QVariant::QVariant(int,void const *,unsigned int)

qtcore4.dll version is 4.5.2.0,
qtgui4.dll  version is 4.5.2.0 too.

I have checked the package qt-vc90-4.5.2-1-bin.tar.bz2,
but it contains the same libraries..

I tried to unistall some package but installer would remove everything,
so i gave up this way

I have read the previous thread where you assume the kind of compiler
was changed,
but I think it is not my case and I haven't different version of the
same libraries,
so.... where is my mistake and what I can do now??

Thanks for reading.
Tom