WG: [Kst] Debugging session kst Windows

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Nov 13 08:48:26 CET 2009

Hi again,

here the second kst-on-windows related message. It is the lof of a debugging session a colleague of mine performed. He's after a memleak which I am not sure is also there on Linux, but he's fairly new to Windows development so maybe there are more efficient tools (like valgrind on Linux) for this job than waiting for the application to crash and analysing a backtrace?

There again we'de appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Nicolas