kdepimlibs unbuildable due to sasl2 requirement

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Sun May 31 15:12:12 CEST 2009

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot build kdepimlibs here as it requires sasl2, but the binary
> package for that doesn't install any sasl2.lib file. Hence cmake doesn't
> find the sasl2 library. Are the sasl2-packages broken?
Yep, I think so.
As a fast workaround, do the following steps:
take the libsasl2.def from this mail and save it to \lib,
from your kdeenv go into \lib and call

lib /DEF:libsasl2.def /MACHINE:X86 /NAME:sasl2.dll /OUT:sasl2.lib

then the .lib should have been generated.
I will include it into the sasl package asap.

> Andreas

regards,
Patrick