Kickoff regression bug for KDE 4.2.2

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 14:54:57 CEST 2009

Not sure if it's what your seeing or not - but I've had trouble with 'autohide' not working properly - it hides, but no way to get it back. (I also autohide the Windows Taskbar. I tried moving the Windows Taskbar to another part of the screen (even a different monitor) and it still didn't bring back the menu.) I've always had to go and edit the config file to disable autohide to get it back - or uninstall/reinstall I think...

Also on WinXP SP3.

HTH,

Ben