question webarchiver konqueror-plugins

Michael Bischof michael-bischof at dv-kombinat.de
Sun Mar 15 10:02:25 CET 2009

Hi,

from time to time I asked here for that. Apparently this webarchiver plugin is
part of extragears. Anybody around who is tries to implement it to
KDE-on-Windows?
I ask for it because this is a real killer feature: one can store the whole
website in one *.war-file and one click on it opens it in konqueror.
Compare what one has to do if Firefox or Opera or Internet Explorer is in use!
As far as  I know there is not any Windows program available that can do the
same thing. Having that implemented KDE-on-Windows is something one can give
to a beginner who constantly has to work with texts, like pupils/students.

Same for KMail. There is a solution available, but it asks for a 500
MB-install, just for KMail. Nothing one can recommend to any beginner. Any
progress around?

Regards,

Michael Bischof