Google Summer of Code Project

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:07:58 CET 2009

another idea ( seems to be easy ): add miscellaneous options to installer
such as adding a regedit entry in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\ to open
directories with dolphin/konqueror (and maybe konsole in future), since
mswindows do not have a standard "Open With..." option in folders and
drives. "Make konqueror the default browser" could be another miscellaneous
option in the installer.