Use QSql (SQLite)

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:07:40 CEST 2009

>i once had trouble compiling Qt with postgresql driver, and the only solution
>I found is linking it statically into QtSql dll.
I tried to link against the C:\\KDE\\lib\\libQtSql4.a and even mention the path to plugin dll (C:
\\KDE\\plugins\\sqldrivers\\qsqlite4.dll) into CMake target_link_libraries . But nothing :(

>check that the qt.conf that should be within your KDE directory shows the correct paths to the
> plugins directory. This is is most likely not the case.
>regards,
>Patrick

My qt.conf contents:

[Paths]
Prefix=
Documentation=../doc
Headers=../include
Libraries=../lib
Binaries=
Plugins=../plugins
Data=..
Translations=../translations
Settings=../etc
Examples=../examples
Demos=../demos

When there is a qsqlite4.dll in $KDEDIR/plugins/sqldrivers

Thanks for your help
Mehrdad