Use QSql (SQLite)

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:46:26 CEST 2009

Hi there,
Finally I success to build my kde app on windows. \o/

My program (Known as Bilbo Blogger) uses an SQLite database to store data, And now app complain
about missing of SQLite driver. (Driver not loaded)
And i can't find any info about it via google

I was used kde on windows installer to install kdelibs and it's related/dependency packages such as
Qt. And I have a QtSql4.dll in kde/bin dir.
And mentioned "SET(QT_USE_QTSQL 1)" in CMakeLists.txt to tell cmake that i want to build it with
QtSQL.

I even download sqlite library from it's website and copied the dll into system32 and kde/bin dirs.

Using KDE 4.2.2 / Qt 4.4.3

any help appreciated.