kTorrent?

Simone F gmeildeno at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:46:23 CET 2009

Hello to the list,

I yesterday tried for the 1st time installing KDE4 windows.

As of now I tried installing both the latest stable and unstable releases
available with the automated installer in End-user Mode.
I thought I was going to get KTorrent package too with stand-alone or with
the kde-network package but I missed it and I do not really know how could I
install it, whether at all, in User Mode.
I think I am missing something since I am new to the port: any hint to
documentation, howtos or other info would be very accepted
Thank you.
Simone