KDE & Windows 7

Peppe cerebro84 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:28:08 CET 2009

Tried to disable UAC, nothing changes, except that I noticed that there's a
Windows Installer crash during installation. Also, processes (eg. amarok if
I try to run amarok) are shown in Task Manager. Notification windows appear,
like the one of amarok that there are no plugins available or this recurrent
warning from Konqueror: "Impossibile eliminare il file
file://C:/Users/cerebro84/AppData/Roaming/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/autosave/owned_by_1.8."
that is "Unable to delete file