Multiple-installs question

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 05:28:56 CET 2009

It's crashing at times, but when I first installed 4.1.3, I couldn't even get it to run to any degree - it would start, and then complain about Desktop:/ and eat the CPU. Now it runs, but when I do certain things - like try to add a widget - it may crash. At least I can show it to co-workers now. Hopefully the 4.2 final release will work out these issues.

I'd really love to see Plasma become stable enough on Windows to perhaps replace explorer.exe with. I don't have a choice about running Windows at work, but if Plasma was stable enough, I could replace explorer.exe with it. ;-)

Love where Plasma  is going.

Wish I could help out more to get it there, but I don't have the time right now....especially since my only usage of Windows is at work where I really don't have the time to do anything.

Ben