Kmail problem

Michael Bischof michael-bischof at dv-kombinat.de
Sun Jan 11 19:44:06 CET 2009

Am Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009 18:19:09 schrieb Ted Nebitko:
> Thanks for the suggestion, but the installer from www.gpg4win.org  did not
> contain the needed file. Aside from Kmail, the other programs in Kontact
> work fine including  Akregator. I still have Kmail working from the Cygwin
> KDE3.4.installation.

Just a question to the developers:
do you intend to perfect KMail for KDE-on-Windows in the near time?

In my humble opinion KDE has 2 killer applications for Windows users:
- KMail (quite transparent storage of mails)
- Konquerers Webarchiver (gives a *.war-archive that one can open with one
click though it is basically a tar.gz-type of file: one does not need to
unpack it and then click on the index.html-file), which is very handy for
pupils

Regards,

Michael Bischof