Kmail problem

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 9 16:49:40 CET 2009

On Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009, Vanden Bussche wrote:
> I have Kontact working satisfactorily except for Kmail which produces
> the "missing gpgme-qt,dll" error upon starting.
>
> I have the latest downloads via the kdewin installer. Is there a
> download that I am missing, as a previous message to this group reported
> that the Kmail problem had been fixed.

You could try downloading and installing a beta installer from www.gpg4win.org
which might add the missing dll file.

There is also a single installer for Kontact (including KMail)
at files.kolab.org (huge and beta).

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)