Kontact

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 5 12:45:35 CET 2009

On Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2008, Rob Raines wrote:
> How do I change the language from german to english?

Use a text editor to change the locale settings in kdeglobals,
I've just tried
  Country=en
  Language=en_US
and restart all KDE processes (esp. logout, login).
You'll find this file usually under the installed directory
in Kontact\share\config (e.g. c:\Program
Files\Kontact\share\config\kdeglobals).

Thanks for the question, we'll add this to the wiki page (and the readme)
and the next generation installers.

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)