KDE on Wine and ReactOS

Diego panda84 at inwind.it
Fri Feb 27 15:25:23 CET 2009

Diego ha scritto:
> Ralf Habacker ha scritto:
>> [2009-02-25 15:08:54] Critical: shared\globalconfig.cpp 68 local
>> config file does not exist "C:/Documents and
>> Settings/Administrator.REACTOS/Local Settings/Temp/config.txt"
>
> Shouldn't it look in "C:/TEMP/kde/minimale/config.txt" rather than in
> "C:/Documents and
> Settings/Administrator.REACTOS/Local Settings/Temp/config.txt"? That's
> where I've put the file, together with the other packages...

I've tried to install mingw packages and I encountered this exact
problem again: if the "config.txt" file is in the same directory as the
packages the installer doesn't find it, if it's in "Documents and
Settings/Administrator.REACTOS/Local Settings/Temp/" then the installer
finds it. This could be however a React OS specific problem, as I don't
have encountered it under Wine.

If you want to read about my tests with mingw KDE packages under React
OS see this post in React OS forum:
http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=55730&sid=b3ce5558e17acc9e7ffcaef6abc299cb#p55730

Regards,
Diego