KDE on Wine and ReactOS

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 02:09:21 CET 2009

Also we could try building KDE4 using winelib. ( theoretically if something
can be built under mingw, it can be built with winelib in linux ).
Unfortunately I have no enough bandwidth to download all compiler libraries.
I believe this can be added in http://www.winehq.org/winelib and
http://www.winehq.org/fun_projects pages.