OS X package for 2.0.1.1?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Feb 21 23:13:31 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 22:11, Patrick Ryan <patchcr at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would qualify as someone who would be willing to invest the time in
> learning how to package for windows. I am new to open source development but
> have some programming background. Plus! I'm currently unemployed...so I've
> got the time.  I am currently trying to compile kde on windows with amarok.
> Its failing on amarok but that's another topic.
>
> It does seem someone at kde is making periodic packages for inclusion in the
> kde on windows installer. So, do we really need more windows packages?

Hi Patrick,

great to hear you are interested in helping with the Windows packages.
For help with that it is best to contact the windows guys on their
mailinglist (CC'd). I am sure they could use a helping hand :)
They also have an IRC channel on freenode: #kde-windows. You can also
drop by in #amarok if you have problems or ask on the Amarok list.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher