Diego Rondini panda84 at inwind.it
Wed Feb 4 16:03:12 CET 2009

Joe Prosser ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I’ve installed 4.2.0 without a problem, but when I try to open a file
> in Krita , the dialog only offers me “krita documents” from the “types
> of file” drop down.
>
> Also if I try to run the “python image library import” script I get
> the error “no such interpreter”. I do have python installed on my PC
> and use it daily.
>
> Can anyone shed any light on this? Perhaps there is something else I
> need to configure for the python script to run.
>
> It’s a shame because Krita is the only program for editing 16bit RGB
> tif files that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, I sure if it worked
> smoothly there would lots of adopters for KDE.
>
> many thanks,
>
> Joe

Hi Joe!

Unfortunately the KOffice version shipped in KDE for Windows is beta 3,
which is about two months and half old. KOffice is still far from being
released as stable (beta 6 is going to be released shortly, a beta 7
will surely follow and they will continue to ship betas until it's fine
to release in a decent state).

What you can do is to check if your issue has already been reported or
fixed. You can search the mailing list:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-kimageshop
or the bugzilla:
https://bugs.kde.org/

If you don't find anything you can ask in the krita mailing list or
report in the bugzilla. The developers will take care of the issues as
soon as possible.

Regards,
Diego