A server for nightly builds.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 31 15:59:27 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 26. August 2009 16:16:01 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> If the effort  of Maurice Kalinowski <haiku at kaldience.com> works out
> that is fine with me as well.  I guess one server would be good number to
> start with.

I am in waiting state here. Waiting for:
a) Another person - besides Casper - to jump up and say: Yes, I will maintain
that machine.
b) An answer to the question if Maurice's machine will make it to be here soon
and if another server is needed in addition to it?
c) If VirtualBox would be okay to run windows. So I could rent a GNU box.
d) What windows licenses we would need? Would one be enough to start with? If
so, which one?  Vista32bit?

Best,
Bernhard