Nightly builds

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 24 09:56:53 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, 21. August 2009 21:59:02 schrieb Ralf Habacker:
> BTW: This let me remember about the meeting several years ago in Berlin,
> where we discussed the need for a dedicated build server for windows. Is
> KDE e.V. or someone else be able to sponsor such a server

We could sponsoring a server
the problem is setting it up and its maintenance.
If you have somebody taken the responsibility for it?

Personally I would also like to see a continuous build machine running
even for our internal purposes, but we have been unable to set it up
to produce what we would like so far. (Mainly time reasons and difficulties
with cross-building, which looks easier if you also need to manage the
sources.)

Bernhard