Nightly builds

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Aug 21 21:59:02 CEST 2009

Jaroslaw Staniek schrieb:
> Hello
> Excuse me if it's rather well known, but do we have any possiblilities
> for performing automatized nightly builds of KOffice trunk?

a possible way may be to run emerge --update on a windows server
anywhere hosted every night and to place the result on the web

BTW: This let me remember about the meeting several years ago in Berlin,
where we discussed the need for a dedicated build server for windows. Is
KDE e.V. or someone else be able to sponsor such a server for example
hosted at 1&1 similar as www.winkde.org ?
> Having build status very day would help to react faster on buildsystem issues.
and source broken issues which happens last week which and makes it
impossible to build kdelibs trunk
> Having binary packages available would be even
> cooler...

This would be a welcome side effect :-)

Regards