koffice/kchart/shape

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Fri Aug 21 09:06:00 CEST 2009

2009/8/21 Thomas Zander <zander at kde.org>:
> On Friday 21. August 2009 00.31.55 Jarosław Staniek wrote:
>> SVN commit 1013843 by staniek:
>>
>> (msvc) fixed error C2027: use of undefined type 'QPainter', etc.
>>
>> To avoid such cases, please, if possible, include headers for types used
>> in Q_UNUSED().
>
> Thanks Jarosław,
>
> Really cool that you made KOffice compile on Windows and indeed apologies for
> breaking it just one day later...
> So, indeed the above is a good tip for everyone to follow and make it
> possible to keep stuff compiling on Windows :)

That's OK that the fix is not too ugly.

PS: I also think about nightly builds as the project deserves fresh
packages being available.
PS2: I added koffice-trunk emerge script to kde-on-windows; with a
single 'emerge koffice-trunk' command
       you build entire koffice trunk on top of kdelibs/kdebase trunk;
pretty much bleeding edge.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org)