changing dependency from released to trunk version of libwv2

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Thu Aug 13 00:13:44 CEST 2009

Hello,

The attached patch provides a CMake build system for libwv2 trunk.

I have only tested it on Linux (Kubuntu Jaunty) because on this
computer I don't have Windows. Please, test it and tell me if you find
any issue. Instructions are available in the INSTALL.cmake file. I'd
like to submit it upstream when it's ready.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org