How to build a 3rd party kde-app on windows?

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:33:39 CEST 2009

Hi guys,
I want to build my KDE app for windows!
Already installed kdelibs(+dev), kdebase-apps and kdebase-runtime, ... via KDE win installer.
My app is just depend on KDELibs, I think. (It's Choqok, A Microblog client. src is at
extragear/network)

I check the tutorials, but can't find how should i do this!?

Running Cmake on src dir says that can't find Compilers and I don't think how could i set for it. :(

And about Emerge tool:
I already installed those libs, how could i tell it to use them, instead of build all from src? and
how someone can build a third party kde app with it?

Any help appreciated :)
Mehrdad