Leslie Causton is out of the office.

Leslie.Causton at symbian.com Leslie.Causton at symbian.com
Tue Sep 23 12:28:22 CEST 2008

I will be out of the office starting  23/09/2008 and will not return until
24/09/2008.

Contact me on 07765 222 446 if you need to talk to me.

Experience innovation in action -  visit the Smartphone Show, 21-22
October 2008, Earls Court 2, London
Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6
Boundary Row, Southwark, London,  SE1 8HP, UK. This message is
intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster at symbian.com and delete the message and any
attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of
its Affiliates accepts liability for any corruption, interception,
amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in
compliance with Symbian corporate policy.