cmake problem on win32

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Oct 22 22:41:41 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 22 October 2008, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> I.e. the install locations are still somewhat flexible (but it doesn't seem
> completely finished yet).
> I guess you want to do something similar for KDevPlatform.
>
> I hope this wasn't too confusing.
>
> Alex

One more note: to actually use the Config-mode of FIND_PACKAGE() as intended,
you should wait until we require 2.6.2 (November 10th), since with 2.6.[01]
cmake doesn't check in the lib64/ directories, so it is not found on 64bit
installs.
(and I think it should go into lib/ instead of share/ since it references e.g.
machine-dependent libraries).

Alex