How to build kdeedu from scartch? (was Re: corrupted kdeedu-minGW-src-archive?)

Ruediger Goetz goetz at matrix-as.com
Tue Nov 25 15:56:37 CET 2008

Hello

Tanks, that archive seem to be O.K.
Unfortunately we (my colleague and myself are stuck again).
We are working on some project for a local school based on kturtle.
We did our modifications on a Linux (we are basically Linux programmers)
and want to port them to Windows now (as the school's PC are all
running Windows).

Is there any page telling how to rebuild individual kde-packages on windows?

In more detail:
We installed all required packages (as far as our guess go, kdelibs, kdebase,
cmake , etc) using the kdewin-installer-gui. The kdeedu src-package was manually
installed into the src directory. How do we start cmake and gcc?

Any pointers to howto and a like are wellcome

Thanks in advance.

R"udiger Goetz