installer related

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Nov 15 14:02:35 CET 2008

Hi,

In 0.9.3 there was support added to kill kde applications before
removing or installing kde related dll's and exe's. Additional there was
a note added that users should kill kde applications before running the
installer. This message was added because it was not sure if the auto
killing feature would work without any flaws. My question is if are
there any problem known with this feature - if not I would remove this
message in the next release.

The next question is if someone has found a way to install the visual
studio redistribution. If yes I could remove the related message in the
title page of the installer.