Koffice howto?

Rob Raines rraines13 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 23:13:57 CEST 2008

I installed the latest KDE packages on my XP machine.  But when I open any KOffice application I get a QT error (not a windows error) similiar to this.

QLibrary::load_sys: Cannot load C:/KDE/lib/kritapart.dll (The specified module could not be found.)

The files exist in that directory it's attempting to load from.  Also the instructions for running KOffice apps (copying the DLL files from /lib to /bin) aren't really posted anywhere on the page http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows/Installation .