emerge: help place unified patch

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu May 8 11:44:45 CEST 2008

Having wasted some time with emerge again,
because of suprising "emerge --unmerge A B" behaviour
that will build and install B.
I have produced the following patch unify the current documentation
at one place. This seems far better than having two places or a short and a
long version and all being outdated. One version raises chances that it will
be maintained better.

Note: I did _not_ check how accurate it the documentation is. I consolidated
it at one place making those checks easier in the future.