My KDE App failed to running

Indra Sutriadi Pipii indra.sutriadi at gmail.com
Wed May 7 08:13:03 CEST 2008

Halo all,
I've kde installed on windows using kdewin-installer-gui-0.9.1-2.
Packages installed are kdelibs-msvc, kdepilibs-msvc, kdebase-apps-msvc
and kdebase-runtime-msvc. My download path is X:\backup\kdeX:\backup\kde
(where using EXT3), & my installation directory is D:\kde (where using
NTFS). But when i run the application on D:\kde\bin, ie: konqueror, its say:

D:\kde\bin\konqueror.exe
This application has failed to start because the application
configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this
problem.

What can i do?

Regards,
Indra Sutriadi