emerge kdepimlibs cmake problem?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 6 18:03:29 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 06 May 2008 16:43, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 May 2008 15:06:48 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > One mistake here was to assume that "--update kdepimlibs" would also
> > update the requirements. I currently believe it does not.
>
> That would be a nice feature :)

On hindsight ... 8)
Just doing: update-whole chain.

(Anotherone would be to actually display the real version number
with --print-installed. E.g. the Revision and Date of this revision.)
This would allow setting more dependencies for the above feature
to be more granular. This way you can call emerge and end up with something
broken.

Bernhard