Problem with generating notificationmanagerinterface.h (kdepimlibs/akonadi on Windows)

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu May 1 20:07:08 CEST 2008

I have problems with generating proper include for dbus iface on Windows.

In kdepimlibs/akonadi we have the following lines:

<cmakelists>
set(akonadi_xml
${AKONADI_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR}/org.kde.Akonadi.NotificationManager.xml)

set_source_files_properties(${akonadi_xml} PROPERTIES INCLUDE
"notificationmessage_p.h")

qt4_add_dbus_interface( akonadikde_LIB_SRC ${akonadi_xml}
notificationmanagerinterface )
</cmakelists>

This generates notificationmanagerinterface.h and .cpp.

The second line should prepend #include "notificationmessage_p.h" to the
former, but on windows the command line was:
dbusxml2cpp -m -p notificationmanagerinterface
C:/kde4/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.kde.Akonadi.NotificationManager.xml

The effect is that Akonadi::NotificationMessage::List is undefined:
<errmsg>
[  0%] Building CXX object
akonadi/CMakeFiles/akonadi-kde.dir/notificationmanagerinterface.obj
notificationmanagerinterface.cpp
c:\kde4\tmp\kdepimlibs-20080202\work\msvc2005-debug\akonadi\notificationmanagerinterface.h(40)
: error C2653: 'Akonadi'
: is not a class or namespace name
</errmsg>

Attached the generated file.