Downloads fail from sourceforge

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Tue Mar 25 15:32:58 CET 2008

All downloads from gnuwin32 at sourceforge seem to be failing.  Not sure
why.  Going to the link through Firefox, it downloads just fine.

Using the URI in the ebuilds, the downloaded file is the text of a 302
message informing that there is a new URL (replace downloads.sf.net with
downloads.sourceforge.net).  If I change the ebuild to point to that
URI, the downloaded file is zero length.

I've seen this is happening for other users too (in #kde-windows).

--Jeff