Cross compiling page in techbase

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Mar 17 22:09:44 CET 2008

On Monday 17 March 2008, Carlo wrote:
> Ok i've updated the wiki,

Thanks :-)
I made some more changes to it:
-I committed the fix for kjsembed, so this should now work out-of-the-svn ;-)
-the mingw32-kdelibs.cmake file should not be used when building kdelibs
-KDE4_INSTALL_DIR should now be correctly detected using FindKDE4.cmake from
cmake cvs, so I removed this from the two files. Unfortunately the settings
fro Qt in the toolchain file are broken by that, can you please fix this by
making the Qt variables relative to some Qt base directory instead relative
to KDE4_INSTALL_DIR ?

Alex