Quanta Open File type problem

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 7 21:50:35 CET 2008

On 07.03.08 19:39:12, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Hi,

No need to cc me :)

> while playing with quanta in windows I found out that the project open
> dialog only contains "KDevelop 4 Project Files" type and not the required
> quanta file type.

I'd ask how the quanta devs work with it. They must use some way to open
their projects.

Apart from that, openProject() should already get a proper url, I'll
probably remove that code from openProject sooner or later.

Andreas

--
You will reach the highest possible point in your business or profession.