Building Strigi on Windows

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Wed Jun 25 01:56:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

Building Strigi on Windows fails for me if Java is installed.

The relevant part is trunk/kdesupport/strigi/src/xsd/CMakeLists.txt
lines 39 to 84. When Java 1.5+ is installed, the files
metadataproperties.h, metadataproperties.cpp and
metadatapropertiestest.cpp are regenerated but they are created in
CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR instead of CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR.

I've done some testing and it's like CMake is ignoring the
WORKING_DIRECTORY parameter because whatever I set as
WORKING_DIRECTORY, the files are always generated in
CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR. I have been unable to reproduce this
behavior, though.

I've tested both CMake 2.4.8 and CMake 2.6.0. Java version is Sun's
1.6.0_06 and I'd say it's working fine. No, I have not tried on Linux
(yet).

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org