kdeutils: unresolved symbols in okteta

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Jun 21 01:05:40 CEST 2008

Hi Jaroslaw,

oh dear, compilers other than mine (GCC 4.2.1 SUSE Linux) seem to have a hard
time with current Okteta code?

Am Freitag, 20. Juni 2008, um 14:12 Uhr, schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> Hi
> I've added fix for inlines (attached),

Any idea, why this needed a fix only for ByteArrayTableLayout? There are some
other simple classes which seem to work without this fix (tagging inlined
functions as inline also in the class declaration), which makes me wonder
what error is triggered here.

> but there's remaining issue:
>
> bytearraytablelayouttest.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> "__declspec(dllimport) public: int __thiscall
> KHEUI::ByteArrayTableLayout::noOfLinesPerPage(void)const "
> (__imp_?noOfLinesPerPage at ByteArrayTableLayout@KHEUI@@QBEHXZ) referenced in
> function "private: void __thiscall
> KHEUI::ByteArrayTableLayoutTest::testConstructor(void)"
> (?testConstructor at ByteArrayTableLayoutTest@KHEUI@@AAEXXZ)
>
> [ + more errors like this ]

The other errors are for ByteArrayTableLayout, too?

Did you change compilers perhaps and happend to compile against old object
code? Occur these problems in a fresh build?

Friedrich