KDevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jun 4 14:21:25 CEST 2008

On 04.06.08 14:57:29, M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     I'm wondering if there is a porting of KDevelop on Windows?
> if there isn't, Is there any ability to port it in the near future?

Its planned to port it, but there's no time-frame. Porting Kdevelop to
Windows isn't that much of a problem in general (probably a couple of
easy-to-solve cross-platform issues), but there are some plugins where
the dependencies may become an issue (or are already) on windows.

Its not very high on my list (and afaik I'm the only kdev developer
thats doing the work) as we want to get a stable release of
KDevelop4 out right now.

Andreas

--
Expect the worst, it's the least you can do.