FrOSCon 2008

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Jul 6 22:12:13 CEST 2008

Heya everyone :)

There will be a KDE developer room at FrOSCon this year and I am
currently working on the talks and booth.
http://www.froscon.de   23th an 24th of August
It would be good to have a talk about KDE on Windows there. Is anyone
able to give one?

FrOSCon was great fun last year and I expect it to be even better this year.
The keynote will be given by Andrew Tanenbaum this time ;-)

I can promise hugs, meeting other KDE people and lots of Mate as well :P

Please get in touch with me before July 13th.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: Please CC me as I am not subscribed to the list.

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager