KDE/kdelibs/kio/kio

Michael O'Shea michael.a.oshea at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:58:02 CEST 2008

> KDE-Windows guys, can any of you chime in?  Have you tried using
> anything with kurlcompletion (like dolphin) since this revert?  Are
> paths and URLs being appropriately escaped/not escaped?

It so happens that I submitted a patch here a few days ago about a
re-implementation of DirectoryListThread::run() in kurlcompletion.cpp using
only Qt calls.

I guess it hasn't been commited yet. Would you be interested in integrating
my patch with yours ? Or would this just confuse issues ?

Michael O'Shea