instructions for kde-windows

Christopher Taylor mojosound at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:21:37 CET 2008

I have used KDE for a number of years under Linux but have been forced back
to Windows.  I have downloaded the installer and installed a lot of
packages.  All that I saw that has msvc in the name.  What do I do after it
is installed?  I see the bin directory and there are a lot of exe files.  I
have tried kde4init.exe and I see kde4 and klauncher in the running
processes but I see nothing else happening.  I have been able to run games.
I am not sure what to expect.  I was also hoping for amorak.  Thanks for the
help.  I have tried to search and not come up with any manuals or readmes.

--
Christopher Taylor - Registered Linux User #383327