Emerge again ;(

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Jan 9 01:27:12 CET 2008

Clinton Reddekop schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Ok, I created C:\kderoot\etc\portage and I put an empty file in it named
> "installed".  Then I tried to build kdesdk again.  Here is the output:

Ok, maybe you should have a look again into the directory
%KDEROOT%\manifest. The files in there state which packages you have
installed. If you remove all files there, then emerge should behave
differently.
Please have a look again that the 'installed' file is empty as well.
and then instead of 'emerge kdesdk' you can run as well
'emerge -v -v kdesdk'. (That switches on debug output.)

> Thanks,
> Clint

SE