Porting Oxygen cursors to Windows

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sun Jan 6 00:11:05 CET 2008

Riccardo Iaconelli said the following, On 2008-01-05 23:25:

> I don't want to have the Oxygen cursors to just show up on KDE 4 windows, like
> I understand from your words Winamp is doing, but instead I would like to
> ship a cursor theme that the user can simply decide to enable.

That's OK then. I can see it as part of something like "extras" package for
nostalgic power users, just like anything what is related to replacing the OS'
fundamentals with those known from Linux/Unix
(to mention just two other possibilities to get the idea: parts of plasma as a
replacement of explorer.exe, cygwin replacing some cmd.exe shell features...).

Your Captain Obvious :)

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek